These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms and Conditions“) set forth the terms and conditions for the use of any and all products and services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by DiaryForest Studio (“we,” “us” or “our”) to users of the Services (the “User“ or “Users“, depending upon the context).
Agreement to these Terms and Conditions
1. All Users shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Users may not use the Services unless they agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. If there are Separate Terms and Conditions applicable to the Services, Users shall also comply with such Separate Terms and Conditions as well as these Terms and Conditions in using the Services.
Modification to these Terms and Conditions
We may modify these Terms and Conditions when we deems it to be necessary, within the scope of the purposes of the Services. In such case, we will post the modified version of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the effective date of the modification, on the Services or on our website without any prior notice to Users. The modified version of these Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of the effective date thereof.
1. We places top priority on the privacy of its Users.
Provision of the Service
1.We reserves the right to limit access to all or part of the Services by Users depending upon conditions that we considers necessary, such as the age and identification of User, current registration status, and the like.
2.We reserves the right to modify, at our discretion, all or part of the Services as we determines necessary anytime without any prior notice to Users.
3.We may cease providing all or part of the Services without any prior notice to Users in case of the occurrence of any of the following:
(1) When conducting maintenance or repair of systems;
(2) When the Services cannot be provided due to force majeure such as an accident (fire, power outage, etc.), act of God, war, riot, labor dispute;
(3) When there is system failure or heavy load on the system;
(4) When securing the safety of Users or third parties, or in the case of an emergency for the public welfare; or
(5) When we reasonably determines it to be necessary, other than those set forth in items (1) through (4).
1.We grants Users a non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use the Subject Contents provided by us, solely for the purpose of using the Services.
2.Users shall abide by the conditions applicable thereto when using the Subject Contents which are subject to conditions of use, such as additional fees and periods of use and the like. Even if terms such as “Purchase”, “Sales,” and the like appear on the screens for the Services, We shall remain the owner of all intellectual property rights as well as all other rights in the Subject Contents offered to Users by us, and such rights shall not be transferred to Users. Users will only be granted usage rights as set forth above.
3.Users shall not use the Subject Contents beyond the scope of the intended use of the Subject Contents in the Services (including, without limitation, acts of copying, transmitting, reproducing, and modifying).
4. User may create data by using our Services. If Users wish to back-up all or part of the data, they will need to do so themselves. We will not undertake the obligation of backing up any of the data. Moreover, we are not responsible for any damage or loss of data.
Provision of Subscription Services
1.Users may receive services in exchange for payment of a fee or under the terms and conditions prescribed by us, wherein the Users pay a certain amount of considerations to use certain Subject Contents designated by us for a certain period of time (the “Subscription Services”). Users shall abide by these Terms and Conditions, the fees for the Subscription Services, the payment method thereof, as well as other terms and conditions of use posted on the Services or on our website.
2.Users may take procedures for the cancellation of Subscription Services at any time; provided, however, that even if a User takes the procedures for cancellation prior to the intended period of use, the User may not change such period of use, nor may the User cancel the purchase of the Subscription Services. In such case, the fees already paid will not be refunded, nor will there be any refund on a pro rata basis. However, the foregoing will not apply if laws or regulations require otherwise.
3.If a User does not complete their cancellation procedure by the designated date and time, the period of use of the Subscription Services may be automatically renewed in accordance with the terms prescribed by us even after the end of the period of use of such Subscription Services.
WE SHALL PROVIDE NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THE SUBJECT CONTENTS), THAT THERE ARE NO DEFECTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FAULTS WITH RESPECT TO SECURITY, ETC., ERRORS OR BUGS, OR VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS) OR AS TO THE SAFETY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, EFFECTIVENESS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL IN NO WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING USERS WITH THE SERVICES AFTER DELETING SUCH DEFECTS.
Last updated at June 1, 2022. Effective date: June 1, 2022.